Monday, June 18, 2012

my new passion

hi there!
acece..
so hapy for few weeks.
since i have evrybody i love linger around me..kehkeh
even for a hour, but still its mean a lot to me.

few days back, i went to my aunt's house.
just to visit Mak Tok after her eye operation.
Alhamdulillah, evrything went well.
Bought some fud for aunty n Mak Tok.
Adat la pegi rumah org kena bw smthng..kan kan?

After few hours linger in the house, Acu came.
its his routine to cycle around Penang.
he prepared evrythng n ready to cycle
n here comes the anak2 dara yg jakun tok kun.
izaty n i took his bicycle n cycle around the apartment floor..
wahaha. so hapy since lama gila tak cycle.

i need a bicycle!!!! i want one. pretty please =)


1,2,3 renyihh =)

datang sudah si jakun

from the up view

perbetul tudung dulu

my sepet eyes

ngaumm

peace old folks!

ko ado?

helmet-in-putting

ok, get the bicycle to the owner back

sempat lg =.='

ok.papai

No comments:

Post a Comment