Wednesday, June 20, 2012

i love suprises!

lepas 2,3 minggu gak punya pk suprises that i should make,
n alhamdulillah, evrythng went well as according to the plan.
yayyyy! clap clap  =)
its just a gud feeling to be with someone u love the most.
my Timok 
her bday on 16th, but my schedule really packed on that week.
i had to travel to Perlis for my thesis, the interview thingy n bla bla bla..
run here, run there..
but alhamdulillah. thanks to Allah.
at least, i done few parts that i worked on b4.

i love timok so much!
yes, kami da gaduh, tarik2 rmbut, baling2 barang..hahaha
mcm nak gelak gila2 bila pk the old times we had.
slalunya, my timok always giv up.
when we had argue, aku akan org pertama yg sentap.
n timok la yg akan pujuk.. yayyyy.. i love u.

so, i plan a bday clbration 4 my timok n someone..
yayayyyyy! 1 small cake to share, a small treat 4 evryone..
do u guys had fun??? hmmm, only heart can tell..
the word 'thank you' just enough 4 me..
seeing u guys hapy is a bless.
hapy face =)

not enough blow. blow harder!

cut cut the cake

chipmunk n chipie on the cam!





No comments:

Post a Comment