Tuesday, March 6, 2012

gemukss :(


actually i hate to be fat! seriously!
coz i cant wear my fav clothes wif a spare tyre around..kah3..
its a fact,okay..
how come i'll wear smthng that stick to my body with the spare tyre seen?
oh, big NO NO!!!
but now, i feel my stomach back to flabby again..
since now im have a big appetite..
lunch wif Nasi Campur..
dinner taken 2 times wif Nasi Campur also..
can feel the thigh are collide to each other :(
its ol bout fud lust..beware!!!
i went to a doctor last Sunday..
for my gediks cough which is still not recover yet..
the doc advice me to have some exercise..HAHA..
so funny..my BMI is normal,okay..y should i done ol kind of stuff? :p
haha..pity me..its not bout ur outer look,dear..
its bout ur health..inside,please concern.. :)
xcercise is gud.definitely!
coz sooner at the old age, u'll realize how big xcercise pays u!
so,to evry1,lets keep our body healthy!
do some workout..juz take bout 3o minutes over 24 hours..haha

p/s: time matrix la time paling gmuk skali..gmuk yg xley dibendung..
pic ni time event kat Langkawi. Zaki approach 4 pic snap. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment