Tuesday, December 25, 2012

G-Day

dah dekat sebulan convo, br nak update cite.
so yesterday kan.
like who cares? bhabha
actually a few days before the G-Day gonna be held, bapak is not in a good shape.
bapak had been admitted in hospital for a week.
how stress n sad was i, thinking that bapak could not make it for my G-Day.
but alhamdulillah, everything went well since bapak back to normal.
even a little of pain, he suffered.

how was happy kid i am that day.
seeing my family were there.
Mak sempat 'wewiitttt' at the time i was walking in front of her.
so funny!!! i wish i could capture all the smiles on my fam's face.
im not an ANC student. but at least im a 3.0 + pointer achiever..
yeah, im not that struggle during my study. im a person who loves to take easy of something.
n here the results of 'take easy' person like me.
serves my right ;)









stay tuned.
only @nanino90

No comments:

Post a Comment